Effective 8th May 2018
Vehicle Concepts is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Vehicle Concepts may change this policy in line with any changes in UK Law, Legislation requirements and /or business changes. Therefore, we recommend you check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/05/2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and contact information including email address and telephone number
- demographic information such as postcode and information relevant to the service you require.
How we will collect this information
This information will be collected when you complete the enquiry form on our website.
What we do with the information we collect
We require this information to contact you in relation to your enquiry and to understand your needs. We also require this information for internal record keeping.
If you have consented to receiving marketing in respect of our services. You are able to unsubscribe or withdraw your consent at any time via the following methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 0844 858 0784
- Writing: Marketing Dept, Vehicle Concepts Ltd, Unit 4 Birch Garage, Manchester Road, Heywood, OL10 2QD
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How long we keep your information
If following your enquiry, you do not further instruct us, your personal details will not be retained.
If we enter into a contract, your information will be kept it in line with our legal and statutory requirement only.
If you opt out of receiving marketing material from us, we will remove your details from our marketing database.
Your rights regarding your information under the General Data protection Regulation
- You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner at www.ico.org.uk Tel: 030312311132
- You have the right to obtain confirmation your personal data is being processed by us and can obtain a copy of your personal data from us. This will be provided without charge. Please send such request to email@example.com
- You have the right to ask us to correct personal data
- You have the right to ask us to delete your personal data or stop processing it, unless it is necessary for us to retain it to comply with our legal obligations.
- You have the right to object to us processing your personal data.